The Wall of the Fallen Warrior
"Everything we do has a beginning and an end. We must cherish the life and not its end. The end of it only happens when we forget. Remember the people, the great memories, the great times shared. Remember them always and they will live forever!"
Guro Mark Thomas
October 8, 1963 - July 30, 2007
- Started training at the age of 13
- Lakan Dalawa (2nd Degree Black Belt) - Philippine Combatives System
- Awarded the title of Guro - June 2007
- Philippine Martial Arts Alliance - Nebraska State Director 2006-2007
- Assisted Master Melegrito in 14 Philippine Martial Arts Videos
- Featured with Master Melegrito in Budo International Martial Arts Magazine published Mar/Apr 2006
"To me, the martial arts rid people of hate, anger and prejudice. As a martial artist, we are all equal, we are all brothers."
Question & Answer Forum
Leave a Testimonial
Thank you for being a member. Tell us what you think. To leave your testimonial CLICK HERE.